Friday, September 21, 2007

Songs

You think I love ya
though you're above me,
you think I want
you for your money...

Don't contemplate,
Don't hesitate -
I even think about ya
when I meditate...

I want your smile
it's worth my while -
to pick up the phone
and make that dial...

I'm thinking baby
that I'm in love with you -
please say this
isn't even true...

cause baby I know
this girls in love with you...

I see your face
and I'm a thinking -
I gotta go and
do some drinking...

and think about
what this is gonna do -
to our lives
both me and you...

thinking baby
that even maybe,
you and me could
misbehave...

See what two lovers
in love might do -
oh oh say this
isn't even true...

see what two lovers
like me and you -
see what two lovers
might do...

Oh oh I'm saying maybe
Don't think I'm behaving
seeing my baby
it's you.

No comments: