Sunday, January 21, 2007

Reality

Changing the way
I think...

I can not change the world
I can not stop the storms -
I can not control if people deceive me
lie to me or mock me...

I can not stop evil
I can not elimate crime -
I can not stop deception
or create motivation...

What I can do
are eliminate the things
that bring me down -

eliminate the people
who bring me pain -
eliminate the ones who lie,
use me or deceive me...

because I am me -
I ask for nothing
from anyone but freedom...

it doesn't matter what they think
as long as they go away -
and leave things as they were...

independence is a virtue
all should hold near
to feel self actualization...

I trust noone
and I believe in noone
because everyone will let you down.

Eventually.

But right now the sun is out
I am home and safe -
I have a hope that I find

within myself.

ONWARD!

No comments: